Yes, I borrowed the title from Catie. But I do have 5 things.
1. In June, I on a whim sent in an application to be on the Shamrokon programme, but I didn’t expect to get a panel. So I was dumbfounded when I got an e-mail from the programme committee with my preliminary schedule. I didn’t get one panel. I got three (!). It will be fun!
2. Kari told me she had found no problems with Exile. Yay! So I asked Lillian if she was interested in proofreading it. She said yes. So Exile is off to her for proofreading.
3. Since Exile was off to be proofread, I decided to see if I could use Smashwords guidelines as basis for a Open Office template. I gave up, though. Then I had a lightbulb moment: Maybe there was one for Atlantis word processor. A quick google ( since I am at Dad’s) told me that there was an e-book template for Atlantis. Score!
4. Sweden is in the middle of a heatwave. On Tuesday, I looked at the weather prognosis and saw that the weather would be cooler later in the week so I decided to take some time off. 30 C heat makes my brain melt.
5. Since Shamrokon is approaching, I am thinking about Marketing. Well. I know I’m going to order postcards from Vistaprint w a link to a free download. I just haven’t decided to do it for Exile or Daughter of the Dark. Though Exile might make more sense. We will see.