The proofread manuscript arrived in my inbox last night/ early this morning, so I have spent the morning proofreading Exile, and fixing the issues that Lillian had found.
Then I spent the afternoon fixing the formatting. 🙂 There are some final touches needed, like adding the cover, a link to my newsletter, etc. But I am almost ready to upload it and hit publish! In fact, if I had been at home, this post would probably have been about that Exile was released. 🙂 But since I am at dad’s, it will be out… later this week. It will definitely be out before I go to Shamrokon, though.
Exile will be a available as a free read on my webpage until Sept 1st. Then I am uploading it to other places, and raising the price to 0.99.