So far this week I have:
- Edited Cauldron Bound
- E-mailed copy editor
- Revised the Alchemist’s apprentice
- Designed cover for The Alchemist’s apprentice
- Revised the blurb for The Cauldron Bound
- Tweaked the Cover for the Alchemist’s apprentice
- Drafted the newsletter
- E-mailed with Publit
- Done backend stuff at Publit and Amazon
- Formatted an ARC for The Alchemist’s Apprentice
- Created a page for The Sultanate of Sind series.
Oh. Did I mention I also finished a first draft on Sunday? Or was it Saturday?
No wonder I am tired. To think the plan was to take the week off from writing. Instead I took the week off from the day job, because of health reasons. *looks at list* Well, I haven’t written much fiction… Though I added 700 words during the revisions.
The plan for tomorrow is to visit a museum or something, since they are turning off the water. * suddenly remembers why she planned to do the dishes* Oops.